HTML5 Tutorial with demo code and examples.
HTML5 Tutorial and HTML5 Reference Guide:-
HTML5 Introduction:- HTML5 is a new version and new standard of HTML. It has new elements and new features which makes web design more powerful, Better and easier.What’s New in HTML5 Elements
The most interesting new HTML5 elements are:
– The DOCTYPE declaration for HTML5 is very simple vs older version of HTML.
– The character encoding (<meta charset=”UTF-8″>) declaration is very simple. The default character encoding in HTML5 is UTF-8.
– New semantic elements like <header>, <footer>, <article>, <aside>, and <section>.
– New attributes of form elements like number, date, time, calendar, and range.
– New graphic elements: like <svg> and <canvas>.
– New multimedia elements: like <audio> and <video>.
New Doctype (Document Type Declaration) in HTML5
Document type declaration in HTML5 document is very easy and simple other than older version of HTML.
Example : HTML5 Doctype declaration
Example : Minimal HTML5 Document
<title> A minimal HTML5 Document Example. </title>
<p> The first paragraph of the page. </p>